Thank you for registering for a PGA Junior Golf Camp! We are confident that this will be a memorable and exciting experience for your camper! The information in this packet is VERY IMPORTANT, so please read it thoroughly and feel free to call us with any questions. At PGA Junior Golf Camps, the health, safety, and welfare of your children and our partner PGA professionals is our highest priority. With safety in mind, we have added important COVID-19 safety measures to our already rigorous camp safety protocols. Please take a moment to review our updated camp safety guidelines.
FIRST DAY OF CAMP
- Check in for first day of Camp is 15 minutes before camp start time.
- CAMP PICK UP AND DROP OFF
- Camps run Tuesday through Friday.
- Half Day Camps – start at 9am and ends at Noon.*
- June 21 starts at 4pm and ends at 7pm.
- Full Day Camps – start at 9am and end at 3pm. Includes lunch daily.
- Please make every effort to arrive for camp and pick up in a timely manner
The Back Nine Club
17 Heritage Hill Dr., Lakeville, MA 02347
Kraig Paquette, PGA
CAMPER CHECK LIST
Below is a suggested list of appropriate golf attire, equipment and personal items for campers. Label everything, including golf equipment with your child’s name. PGA Junior Golf Camps and the host golf facility are not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. DO NOT send your child to camp with valuable items of any kind.
Campers should bring the following to camp:
- Appropriate golf attire - collared shirt with dress shorts/golf skirt. Please no athletic shorts or denim.
- 1 set of golf clubs: starter set*
- Soft spike golf shoes or tennis shoes
- Already filled water bottle(s)
- Face Covering (Please bring face covering to camp in the event they are required inside and/or outdoors any time that a 6’ distance cannot be maintained.)
*If you do not own a set of clubs, please contact the camp facility directly as many locations have a limited number of clubs available for loan or rent. Club sets may be purchased at pgajuniorgolfcamps.com/shop. Please note: under the new COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, there will be no sharing of clubs.
SUGGESTED/AT CAMPER’S DISCRETION
- Hat or Visor
- Hand Sanitizer/Wipes
- Designated “safety zone” of at least 6 feet between campers will be maintained at all times.
- Campers will be reminded to wash hands or use hand sanitize during the camp session and to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth at all times.
- Campers will be required to bring water and snacks for the camp session.
- Campers may not share equipment (including clubs, balls, tees, ball markers and gloves).
- Campers will be asked to forego traditional celebrations of handshakes and high fives. Campers will be encouraged to create their own fun and safe salutations and celebrations.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
PGA Junior Golf Campers must abide by all camp rules and regulations. Violation of camp rules and regulations may result in removal of camper from the session (at the sole discretion of the camp director) without refund or credit.
All PGA Junior Golf Campers must:
- Treat others with kindness and respect.
- Use appropriate language and gestures.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the camp.
- Remain in "safety areas" at least 6 feet apart from other campers.
- Refrain from use of drugs, alcoholic beverages and tobacco products. These substances are strictly forbidden and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Be chaperoned when the camp is not in session.
- Attend camp in appropriate golf attire (see above).
- Observe proper etiquette while on the course (i.e. fill divots, replace divot marks, observe cart rules, etc.). Bad language and club throwing will not be tolerated.
- Respect personal property of others and golf facility and not take or use anything that does not belong to you.
- Notify the Camp Director if they need to deviate from the schedule for any reason.
- Follow rules for cell phone usage. Cell phones are permitted at camp but are strictly prohibited during instruction and course play. If a Camper is seen using a cell phone when usage is prohibited, it will be confiscated and returned at the end of the day.
Camp Tuition balances are due as follows: If you paid a $200 deposit upon registration, the remaining balance is automatically charged on May 13, 2022 to the authorized credit card. All registrants after May 13, 2022 are required to pay in full at the time of registration. You will not receive another invoice or notice from PGA Junior Golf Camps. *Any camp fees still outstanding on the start date of your camp, or any damages and/or expenses incurred by the Camper during their stay at camp, will be charged to the credit card on file.
2022 Cancellation Policy
Campers who wish to cancel 14 days (30 days for Competitive Edge Camps) or more prior to the camp start date will be issued a PARTIAL REFUND (less a $50 processing fee and less the non-refundable, annual registration fee of $15 for Half Day Camps, $25 for Full Day Camps and $50 for Competitive Edge Day Camps).
For campers who do not qualify for a refund as stated above, a PARTIAL CAMP CREDIT (less a $50 processing fee and less the non-refundable, annual registration fee of $15 for Half Day Camps, $25 for Full Day Camps and $50 for Competitive Edge Day Camps) will be issued. The camp credit may be used to select an alternative PGA Junior Golf Camp program session, subject to availability and according to the following terms:
- Camp credits are transferable only to family members.
- No prorated credits will be issued for partial attendance at a program session or missed days due to illness, dismissal, behavioral issues, or any other reason.
- If the alternative program session request is not redeemed by the conclusion of 2022, the credit amount will be applied as a camp credit for the 2023 season.
- In the event the alternative program session is more expensive than the sessions originally paid for, the camper(s) guardian shall pay the difference in program fees at the time of registration.
Cancellations for any reason received AFTER 12pm PST on Friday of the week preceding your registered camp session will result in a forfeiture of 100% of camp tuition (in addition to the registration fee).
THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR CAMPS CANCELLED AFTER 12PM PST ON THE FRIDAY PRECEDING THE REGISTERED CAMP SESSION.
PGA Junior Golf Camps reserves the right to cancel a class as a result of insufficient registration. In this case, an alternative session may be selected or a full refund will be provided, including the registration fee.
2022 Transfer Policy
Campers may transfer to another camp week without penalty if the request is made 7 or more days prior to the camp start date. Transfer requests made less than 7 days of camp start date will be charged a $50 transfer fee. All transfer requests are subject to availability.
2022 Inclement Weather Policy
In the instance of inclement weather, we will make every effort to determine whether to cancel class in advance, so please check your email. In most cases, drizzle or light rain does not constitute a case for cancellation. Students should pack rain gear in their bags for each session. Any sessions cancelled due to inclement weather or otherwise by PGA Junior Golf Camps will be made up at a day and time specified by PGA Junior Golf Camps. If no make-up date is possible, a CAMP CREDIT will be issued for any day(s) missed due to weather cancellation.
2022 Force Majeure
If PGA Junior Golf Camps must cancel your Camp session for reason due to unavailability of staff or facilities or due to other reasons beyond our reasonable control (including strikes (except by our own employees), shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, public health emergency, civil preparedness, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes and material shortages), PGA Junior Golf Camps will issue you a camp credit equal to 100% of your Camp registration fees to a future Camp session for any of our Camps. Any travel losses related to a Camp cancellation will not be refunded. Camper and Parent each waive any and all damages that may otherwise arise out of any camp cancellation and agrees to accept said credits as liquidated damages and Camper’s and Parent’s sole discretion.